The ME-1500 multifunction edger results from the excellence of NIDEK R&D and from 30 years of experience in the field of glass edging. Indeed, the ME-1500 edger is the true flagship of the NIDEK range. Its level of finishing is unrivalled.
- New roughing edger to perform edging 25% quicker than the previous model.
- Upper finishing level
- The bevel profiles can be totally customised and adjusted, independently, on front and back faces and over the width.
- 5-axis mobile 3D drilling, creasing and cutting module
- Polishing of counter-bevels and facets
- Special wheels and cycles for strong-base glasses so that they can be perfectly supported without deforming the spectacles.
- All materials: mineral, organic materials, high index, polycarbonate and Trivex
The ME-1500 edger is perfectly designed and can be customised so that the glass perfectly fits the frame. It finishing level is unrivalled. Thanks to its new set of wheels, combined with a last generation calculator, the ME-1500 offers a reduction of 25% of edging cycles. The productivity gain streamlines the workshop workflow while ensuring a premium quality.
Thanks to its drilling and 3D cutting module and its exclusive polished-facet function, this edger can produce unique drilled spectacles. The ME-1500 can produce exclusive and tailor-made models for the customers of the shop: this is a true competitive advantage.
Thanks to its train of wheels, this edger can perform any bevel profile, such as bevels strong-base glasses, Steps and partial Steps bevels, mini-bevels or totally tailor-made bevel profiles. Setting the heights of the front and back bevels and the bevel width is completely independent. So the number of bevels profiles that can be performed is infinite. Steps bevels and partial Steps bevel features are particularly interesting, especially in the field of sport glasses. The optician can trim the glasses to top-of-the-range and very technical frames, thus reinforcing the image of skilled and professional craftsman in connection to the job.
Depending on the need of the shop, the ME-1500 comes standard with:
– ME-1500 and ICE-1500 to perform a complete automation,
– ME-1500, ICE-1 et LT-980
Thanks to the ME-1500 edger, you can improve both productivity and technicality to perform any type of assembly.
Malgré ses multiples fonctions, l’appareil pèse moins de 52 kg et consomme un maximum de 1,5 kVA, ce qui le rend à la fois écologique et économe en énergie.
- Stylus – Reference DC0099
- ME suction cup breaker
- Drain adapter
- Nano kit (optional) – DLX0520
- Adhesive 100 pieces – Reference OPA0015
- High-curve red pad – Reference BCO0042
- High-curve green pad – Reference BCO0043
- Red Flex suction cup – Reference BCO0036
- Green Flex suction cup – Reference BCO0037
- ø1.0 mm milling tools – Reference DME0007
- ø0.8 mm milling tools – Reference DME0001
Do you require more information?
You have a project? You want a quotation? You have questions about our products?
Feel free to ask your technical sales representative.
The art of Eye Care